2016年1月26日火曜日

Winter Memory

Last winter vacation, I went to Fukuoka with my friends. We went there by car. I drove there. We sang songs in the car during I drove. It was very fun. We talk about interesting thing. It was also fun. After we arrived Fukuoka, we go shopping. We went to Tenjinn. We strolled around there. It was fine the day, so I was very exciting. We went to PARCO. I wanted to go Disney shop in Tenjin PARCO, so we went there. Disney shop is very interesting. I wanted a lot of Disney goods, but I had no money, so I can't buy it. I was sad. However, I was glad to go there. In lunch time, we went to Ichiran. It is ramen restaurant. It was very delicious. I like ramen very much, so I liked Ichiran's ramen. I want to eat it again. After that, we strolled around there again. After that, we went to Izakaya for dinner. It's name is Buaiso. I ate a lot of dishes because all we can eat for three thousand yen. For example, I ate fried potatoes, onigiri, karaage, bread, edamame, omurice, and other dishes. I was full very much. After that, we went to the park. The park was brightly illuminated. It was very beautiful and fantastic! In addition, there are a lot of singer song writers. They sang songs. We enjoyed listening and singing together. It was very fun. I want to go there again. Anyway Fukuoka is very fantastic place. I want to live there in the future.

260 words
13379

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿