2016年1月25日月曜日

Ajin


I am going to write about the comic. Today, I introduce Ajin. Do you know this comic? It is very interesting for us to read it. At first, Ajin can not die. That is why Ajin is stronger than any other people. There are three Ajin in Japan. How to distinguish is only one. When Ajin die, we can know. We can not only know but also the person can not know. The main character is Kei Nagai who is Ajin. He has a dream witch is the doctor, so he is very bright. Other character is Kai. He is friend with Kei. Kai helps Kei. If we are an Ajin, government comes to catch. It is very scary. On the other hand, Kei meets several people who are Ajin. In point of fact, there are a lot of Ajin in Japan. However, they are going to make war in Japan. Kei disagree this plan, so he is attacked by other Ajin. I have read first story yet. I want to read next story as soon as I can. I decide that I go to book store and buy the book witch I do not have after school. Highly recommend.

200 words

11577

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿