2016年1月25日月曜日

High School

I’m going to write about two incidents. First, I will write about frighten experience. When I was high school student, I gained five kilograms for a year. That’s why, I was walking for one and half hours every night to lose weight. When it was eleven p.m., I was walking as always. At that time, I heard footsteps from somewhere. The footsteps made me surprised very much. Because I was very frightened, I tried to escape by running very fast. However, the footsteps still didn’t stop at all. That’s why, I tried to stopping to walk. Just then, the footsteps stopped. I was very surprised by that incident. In addition, when I was walking very slowly, the footsteps became slowly. It was that as if I was followed by someone secretly. I was really frightened, so I ran very fast to my house. Ten minutes after, I got to my house. I was close to tears. After I got to my house, I looked down my feet. Then, my shoes unlaced! The footsteps were that shoelace was rustling! Just then, I was relieved very much.
 
Next, I’m going to write about an experience that changed me. When I was eleventh grader, I met Mr. Ippei. He was my homeroom teacher and English teacher. At first, I don’t like him because he got angry immediately and he pokes his nose into everybody’s affairs. However, in point of fact, he was very great person. He made me loving English. He taught me pleasure to study English. Then, my high school student’s life was changed. Since I met him, I started studying English. At first, I didn’t understand English at all. However, he taught me English very hard. Thanks for him, I could change my life so I grateful for him very much. My high school's memory is very happy and grateful.
309 words
11111

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿