2016年1月25日月曜日

My Favorite Coutry

I’m going to write about my favorite country. My favorite country is French. I want to go there because I think French dishes are very delicious. I want to eat French bread. My homeroom teacher said “French bread in French was very delicious. I had never eaten such as bread.” That is why I want to bread in French. In addition, there are a lot of sightseeing place in French. I want to go to Eiffel Tower and Triumphal arch. It is very famous and popular place. I had taken French classes in Kumamoto Gakuen University when I was a freshman, so I want to try speaking to French in French. It was very difficult for me to speak in French, but learning French was very fun. In addition, French dishes are very delicious, so I want to eat French dishes. Anyway, I want to go there very much.
149 words
10802

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿