2016年1月26日火曜日

The Big Dipper




"I like to go outside at night. Everything is still and dark."


I like to go outside at night too, so I chosed this book. It is easy for me to read this book.  I often go outside at night and watch stars. I like Orion the best because the looks is very good and it is easy for me to find it. In this book, the Big Dipper was shown. At first, I didn't know what Big Dipper is. Because it is named "Hokutosichisei" in Japan. In addition, when I looked up the word of "dipper" in dictionary, I found the mean is "Hishaku" in Japanese. It is used for scooping water, so I can't understand it at first. However I found it means "Hokutosichisei " while reading this book. I thought "Hokutosichisei" looks like "Hishaku". That is why, "Hokutosichisei " called "Big Dipper" I knew. Moreover, this book show a lot of other stars, so I could know a lot of things about stars. It was very good for me to be able to know new things. I grateful for this book.

The Big dipper
Franklyn M. Branley (1991)Let's-read and-find-out science   new york

195 words
15173

i have just finished, awsome!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿