2016年1月26日火曜日

Holiday

Last month, I drove with my friend. I drove around Kumamoto cities. Then I met friend's friend'sster together because we were near Fr sister's school. She was at school because she had to attend lecture. Then we enjoyed driving. After that we were hungry, so we went to eating Sushi at Musashigaoka. I went to a conveyor belt sushi restaurant for lunch. I like sushi very much, so I was very glad to it. I ate a lot of sushi. In addition, I ate desert and karaage and takoyaki. I was very full of food. I was satisfyed with it very much. Then we drove around there. We talk about various things. It was very fun. Then we went to karaoke near my friend's house. This karaoke is very cheap. We sang a lot of songs. It was very fun. My friend is very good at singing, so I want to be good at like him too. Anyway, that day was very fun. I can enjoy very much. I want to eat sushi and go to karaoke.

177words
14831

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿