2016年1月18日月曜日

Deep


Today, I will go to the festival with my friends. My one of the favorite singer is Deep, so they will come to this festival. I am looking forward to going to the festival. Deep is good at singing a song, so I like their voice and how to sing. I want their voice. If I got their voice, I could be singer. I want to be a singer song writer. What I am looking forward to one more is to eat Ikayaki. I like it very much. However, it is rainy today. Our plan is to go to the festival by motorcycle. In addition, possibly the festival may be called off. I wish the festival does not call off today. On the other hand, spring vacation will come soon. I will do a lot of things. For example, I want to go to the sea in Miyazaki. So I want to visit there as soon as I can. I like sea very much because viewing is very beautiful. Highly recommend. I like spring season better than other seasons. I want to enjoy this spring vacation, and studying English hard.

 

 

191 words

9835

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿