2016年1月26日火曜日

Indiana Movie Review


I am going to write about the movie which is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. This story is adventure story. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril’s main character is Indy who is professor. Willy is singer. Willy has a friend whose name is Round. They escape from enemies by using the plane. However the plane which they are in is broken. And then they arrived at small village. Unfortunately, they could not use a deep and eat. In addition, there were no children in the village. Indy is called hero by a person who is old person. They decided to go to palace. I watched a lot of insects in this movie. Furthermore, cooking is very bad because insects is used. It is dangerous for them to adventure in the forest. They look for stone of treasure and children. If it were not for stone of treasure and children, they could not be hero. They did their best as they do possible. Finally, they could find stone of treasure and children. And then happy end. My first impression to this movie is exciting for us to watch this movie. It is very interesting for us to watch this movie. I think that almost Japanese boys like this movie because it is adventure story. I like better than any other kind of story, so I want to watch similar story again. However, I don’t like insect. When I watch insect, I always feel uncomfortable. If I were Indy, I would say the most loud voice. But this movie is interesting, so I highly recomend Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. I am a boy, I want to be able to touch some insects and I want to be strong such as Indy, Willy and other persons in thins movie.
302 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿