2016年1月26日火曜日

Amusement Park

I'm going to write about my favorite amusement park. I like going to amusement park because it is very fun. It is very exciting for me to ride attractions in the amusement park. In particular, I like roller coasters. I like Mitsui Greenland the best in Kyusyu. There are a lot of roller coasters there the best in Japan. There are about 80 attractions there. I like Nio the best there. It is very exciting. I like it because it is very fast. In addition, I like Megaton too because its slant is 85 degrees. It is very thriller and fantastic. I like not only roller coaster but also other attractions. For example, I like merry-go-round and labyrinth and other attractions. However, I don't like the Haunted House because it is very terrible. Anyway I want to go there as soon as possible.

147 words
14364

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿