2016年1月22日金曜日

One of My School Life


I went to Fukuoka city with my friends because my friends joined the karaoke audition. During my friends sang in karaoke, I went to ramen shop. It was very delicious for me. After that, we went to the park which name is Kego. We sang some songs there.

Last Monday, my friends came to my house from Miyazaki city. I taught them about Kumamoto city. After that, we went drinking and karaoke. It was very fun for us, and I thought that I want to meet them again as soon as I can.

Last Tuesday, I got up very late because I slept at late time. After that, I worked as part time job. I was very very tired.

Last Wednesday, we went to the shirakawa park to do a water gun war after school. I was very interesting, but I was very cold. I thought that I was careful not to catch cold and I want to do it again next summer vacation.

Today, I went to some places with my friend by her car after school. First, we went to top of the Doko mountain. The view was very beautiful from there, but oxygen density was light. It is a jokeJ Next, we were hungry, so we went to Izakaya. I like it very much because I can eat a Sashimi cheaply. On the other hand, my friend hate Sashimi and Basashi. I can not understand her thinking.

240 words

10442

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿