2016年1月26日火曜日

Disney

I'm going to write about my favorite characters. I like Disney characters very much. Especially, I like Pooh and Donald Duck very much because they are very interesting. Pooh has heartfull eyes and lovely face. Pooh makes me very relaxed. In addition, his voice is very cute and slowly. It makes me happy. Donald Duck is very interesting too. I have a lot of Donald goods. For example, I have pen case, strap, clothes, stuffed toy, mag cap, puzzle, lunch box, rug mat, iPhone case, bag, sox, inner wear and watch. I like all things very much. It is very important things for me. Donald has strange voice. I can't hear what he say. It is very interesting. Anyway, I like Disney very much, so I want to live near the Disney land or sea in the future. I want to get a lot of Disney goods.

149 words
14068

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿