2016年1月26日火曜日

Bakery

I'm going to write about my favorite place in Kumamoto Gakuen University. I like bakery because I can relax there. School cafeteria is very noisy all time, but bakery is not so noisy. Bakery is very clean. Bakery' walls are fitted with glasses, so the view is very beautiful. Sometimes, I see my friends who are out of bakery there. It is little interesting. I can see various people by inside. It is fun for me. In addition, bakery's breads are very delicious. I like better breads than rice, so I often go there. Especially, I like fish sand, cream puff, cheese bread and pizza. I like any breads there. Anyway, I like bread very much. In addition, soft creams are sold there. Bakery's soft cream is very delicious. It is very milky and sweet. All bakery's foods are very cheap, so I can buy easily.
150 words
13919

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿