2016年1月18日月曜日

Coffee

Today, I will go to star bucks coffee with my friends because I have never been to there, so I want to go to star bucks coffee and to drink it's coffee. However, I do not like coffee and sweets because I do not know this reason that I was if you became an adult, I gradually came to dislike it. I think that it is mysterious. I become a gentleman. By the way, have you been to star bucks coffee? If you have been there, please talk me about star bucks coffee.  I am looking forward to going to star bucks coffee. On the other hand, do you know the monster? It is energy drink. The monster often is bought by a lot of people in convenience store. When I drink the monster, I become fun and rise tension. It is interesting for me to drink it, so I like the monster drink better than coffee.
157words
9513

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿