2016年1月5日火曜日

Toy-Story rewrite


Toy-story is a movie. When I was an elementary school student, I watched this movie a lot of times. Even my friend who does not like to watch movies likes this story. One of the main characters is Woody. He is a cowboy and the leader. His rival is Buzz Light year. He is an astronaut. However they are toys. Strangely, they can talk, walk, have feelings, and other things. It is strange for us to watch this movie. Andy is human, so he bought a lot of toys. He is kind. And then, he takes good care of a lot of toys. Therefore, Woody, Buzz Light year, and other toys like Andy.

One day, Buzz Light year come to the Andy’s home as a new toy. Every toy is interested in Buzz Light year. The reason why is he is an astronaut. In addition, he is a new type of toy. They believe he can fly in the sky. Therefore, they like him and he can be a popular person. However, Woody dislikes him. The reason why is Woody’s popularity is decreased by Buzz Light year coming to the Andy’s home. Woody thinks that if he mocks Buzz Light year, Buzz’s popularity decrease. However, Woody is disliked by every toy.
The boy whose name is Sid is called a toy killer. One day, Sid finds Woody and Buzz so Sid think that he is going to remodel to them but his thinking for remodeling is very dangerous for every toy. Woody dislikes Buzz but Woody is going to escape from Sid’s house with Buzz Light year. They could escape from Sid’s house. After that Woody and Buzz recognize each other, so they can become friends.

I like this movie very much. The reason why is it is interesting for me to watch this movie. I want to watch toy story season 3 as soon as I can because I have never watched yet. I like toy story series, I highly recommend them.

 

333words

8714

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿