2016年1月26日火曜日

Colors

I'm going to write about my favorite colors. My favorite colors are white and yellow and red. I like white very much because it is very simple. I have a lot of white things. For example, I have white paker, white pen case, white pens, white bags, white notes, white shoes, white socks, white notebook computer and white iPhone. I think that white things fit various color things, so it is my favorite color. Next, I like yellow too. It is very light. In addition, yellow looks very cheerful. I have a lot of yellow things too. My favorite yellow thing is yellow muffler because it is very cool. I had used it when I was a high school student. I like red too. I have red things too. I like red because I think that it is passionate color. I like many colors, but I like better light colors than dark colors.

155 words
14654

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿