2016年1月26日火曜日

Language

I was born in Japan. I couldn't speak anything when I was born. I learned basic Japanese language and emotion then. When I was able to speak basic Japanese, I couldn't write Japanese still. In addition, I didn't know Japanese grammar. When I was three years old, I learned writing Japanese for the first time. I learned writing Hiragana and Katakana. I was not good at writing Japanese, so I practice hard writing it. It was difficult for me to write it. My homeroom teacher taught me writing Japanese very hard. Thanks to her, I could write it well. Ten years ago, I went to elementary school. I was learning Kanji there. It was very difficult for me to memorize and write Kanji. I was not good at writing Kanji. I didn't know anything that foreign languages. I learned Japanese and English when I was a elementary school student. I learned English foreigner teachers. I learned English basic vocabulary, greetings, alphabet and basic expressions through playing games. It was very fan. Thanks to it, I could learn English easily. Five years ago, I was a junior high school student. I learned not only Japanese but also English. I learned foreign languages when I was a junior high school student. I learned English words, basic grammars, conversation and idioms. I studied English very hard, so I was good at English. I studied it very hard for high school entrance examination. I have gone cram school. It was very hard for me. I wanted to quit going clam school, but I didn't never give up. Since then I like English. Now, I am a student in Kumamoto gakuen university. I learn three languages. I learn Japanese, English and French. I learn English grammar, expression, difficult vocabulary and difficult idiom what I didn't learn in junior high school or high school. It is very difficult for me, but I like knowing new things about English. I learned French for the first time since I was admitted the university. It is very difficult for me to learn French. French is very different from English and Japanese. French announcement is very difficult, so I practiced French announcement very hard. I'm not good at speaking French. In the future, I want to be able to speak English like native speaker. In addition, I will know more difficult grammar and vocabulary. Then I will go to America. I want to speak to English speaker. I study English very hard to go to America.

411 words
12674

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿