2016年1月26日火曜日

My Memory

Last month, I had a plan which I will go out from the morning with my friend. However, I got up at 4 p.m., so we couldn't go out far away. In addition, unfortunately, it was heavy rain. It was very sad, but it was good for me to be able to sleep for a long time. Since we couldn't go out far away, we drove around Kumamoto Gakuen University. I like driving very much because we can sing very loud voice during driving. I drove for a long time, but I wasn't tired. Then we went to Izakaya. It's name is Totanya. This Izakaya's dishes are very cheap and very delicious, so I like it. I didn't have a lot of money, so I ate a few dishes. I ate motunabe, onigiri, yakitori and sashimi. All dishes were very delicious. I want to go there again.

147 words
14978

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿