2015年11月18日水曜日

Glee Rewrite


I will write about the TV drama which is glee season 1. This movie is an American TV show, and it is a music TV show. The Glee club will be disbanded in McKinley high school. This story’s main character is Will who is man, and a high school teacher in this school. He became the teacher of charge for the New Directions Glee club. First, this club’s members are only 5 persons whose names are Rachel, Mercedes, Tina, Kurt and Artie. They do music. They want to be a winner. The reason why is they are tormentd, because they are a minority. They need to win in the state tournament. If it were not for the championship in the state tournament, their club would have to close. However, Teri told about her pregnancy to Will. Will thought that he would stop being a high school teacher, and looking for new work. So he wants to earn much money for their child. Then the glee club was about to break up. However, everyone sings “Don’t stop Believin”. Will listened to this song, and he decided to continue as the McKinley high school teacher.

When I watched this movie, I thought that music is very nice. It is very interesting for me to watch this movie because I like to listen to music and to sing a song. “Don’t Stop Believin” is a good song. On the other hand, I thought that the bullying is scary. However, American minority people are saying their thinking. It is great for Japanese to say their thinking because Japanese can not talk. Glee gives me sprit, and I think that we never give up. Other things, I can know that how to sing of American people, so it is nice for me to watch how they sing. I want to watch the next story as soon as I can. I think this TV drama is very great.

322/3480

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿