2015年11月18日水曜日

Cool Hand Luke Rewrite


I am going to write about the movie which is named Cool Hand Luke. This story is a

prison break story, so I like this story. The main character is Luke Jackson. He was

soldier in America. He was a great soldier but he was caught by the police. The reason

why is he drank liquor, and he broke a parking meter. Then he was going to be

imprisoned in a prison. My first impression about watching this movie is I am

interested in the prison break story. It is very interesting for me to watch the Cool Hand

Luke, so I am looking forward to watching the rest of the movie. The reason why is I do

not have enough time, so I am very busy. After the training ended, I watched the rest of

this movie. In the prison, there are a lot of police. They were very bad persons. Luke

Jackson resists their violence. Then, they shut him in a lonely prison. However shutting

him in a lonely prison is a bad plan for him because he decided on doing a prison break

in this prison. He tried a prison break sometimes, but he was caught by the police.

When he won the fight with Dragline who was the boss in this prison, he became the

boss in this prison. Then he tried to escape with Dragline. However they were caught by

police again. When they were caught, Luke Jackson was killed by police using pistol. He

wanted to see his mother. It was a very sad story.

I enjoyed watching this movie. This movie is different from what my friend told me and

my first impression for this movie. On the other hand, another friend said this story is

not interesting. Probably, I thought that this movie is very old. I want to watch the

movie which is newer than Cool Hand Luke.
317/3797

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿