2015年11月24日火曜日


I studied these sentences in my class. I know that these sentences are wrong, but I don’t know correct sentences.  Please tell me correct answer, Mr. Tomei.

The shop opens at a.m. 10.
I will absent next week.
I met an accident.
Japanese traditional clothes.
I am not strong for alcohol.
Almost Japanese people like rice.
He was sleeping yet.
My father is a teacher, and my mother is a nurse.
I went shopping with Mari, Natsumi, and so on.
My another sister is a dentist.
I have an appointment with my friend.
I was ashamed because I made a mistake.
How much are these jeans cost?
This store has a bargain in December.
I did not eat anything because I eat not hungry.
I became to like coffee when I was 16.
Her husband did not believe the online store.
I had a breakfast at 8 o’clock.
I came here by car.
I have to hand in this report until Friday.
I had a part-time job, but the pay is cheap.
My car is red color.
Jane is a thirteen-years-old-girl.
I was bad condition.
How is your neck condition?
The bus service is very convenience.
My hometown is countryside.
Three foreign guests came to our café.
The day, it was raining.
I play soccer on Saturday.
My dream is an English teacher.
I studied English during I was in London.
He is easy to get angry.
Every time, I am tired.
I am expected you.
I like him very much.
It’s my first time to do this.
I forgot my dictionary at home.
Please tell me the way to Kumamoto Station.

272/4512

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿