2015年11月18日水曜日

Romeo and Juliet Rewrite


I am going to write about the movie which I watched. The title of this movie is Romeo

and Juliet. Everyone knows this movie but it is different from the normal story so I was

surprised at this movie when I watched it for the first time. The main character is

Leonard DiCaprio in this movie. This story is a love story. There are two groups. One is

the Montagues. Other is the Capulets. They are strongest mafia family in the Beach.

They have an adversarial relationship. They often fight every day. Romeo belongs in the

Montague family. On the other hand, Juliet belongs in the Capulet family.

One day, Romeo met beautiful girl at Capulet’s party, and he was in love with her.

Unfortunately, she is from the Capulet family. Her name is Juliet. After that, Romeo and

Juliet held a wedding ceremony secretly. After that, the trouble happened. Tybalt killed

Mercutio using knife. And then, Romeo killed Tybalt, so Romeo was banished from the

country. Romeo and Juliet ran away together. However, their plan was not a success.

Romeo thought that Juliet was dead, but she was alive. Romeo committed suicide using

poison. He drank the poison, and he died. Juliet finds Romeo and commits suicide too.

I am going to write about my impressions. I think that this story is very sad, so Romeo

and Juliet are an ideal couple. We are university students, so we have met couples such

as this couple. Romeo is very cool. The reason why is Romeo is Leonard DiCaprio.

Everyone thinks that we want to be his face. If we have his face, we would enjoy our life

everyday more. I think that I wahavent to watch Japanese version of this movie. If

there were such a movie in japan, I am going to recommend everyone. It is interesting

for me to watch this movie.

314/4111

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿