2015年10月30日金曜日




BR 1-01: The Magic gifts


At last, the three brothers lived happily together. (p.47)

I decided to read this book because the binding of this book looks very interesting. The story of it is about three brothers.

When I saw this book, I thought it is happy story but it isn't. The father of three sons died in first scene. He promised with his sons to share his fortune equally. However, they didn't share equally. Older sons took a big of the fortune. Youngest son called Chin was given a little fortune by them. I couldn't believe it because they are family. I can't do such as their method of sharing. In addition, they said "There's no room for you, Chin." It's cruel. However, Chin spent money to help other people. He spent money on himself. I think he is very wonderful man. He is kind and pure. I like him. On the other hand, Chin's brother spent all money on themselves. Then Chin met one monk who had trouble. He helped the monk for a long time. He is really kind. The monk gave three gifts. At first, I think there are not useful. However, it is magic item. Three items made Chin very rich! I was very happy because I wanted Chin to be happy. Chin help his brothers who run out of their fortune. If I were Chin, I couldn't help them because they did a lot of cruel things. I can't forgive them. So I think Chin is very he artful man. I want to be like him. At last three brothers spend happily together, so I felt relieved.


Russell, Punter. (2009). The Magic gifts. London; Usborne.
256/3158

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿