2015年10月15日木曜日

Cool Hand Luke


I am going to write about the movie which name is Cool Hand Luke. This story is prison break story, so I like this story. Main character is Rook Jackson. He was soldier in America. He was a great soldier but he was caught by police. The reason why is he drank liquor, and he broke the parking meter. Then he was going to imprisonment in a prison. My first impression for watching this movie is I am interested in prison break story. It is very interesting for me to watch the Cool Hand Luke, so I am looking forward to watching this movie next continuation. The reason why is I do not have a enough time, so I am very busy. After a training has ended, I watched continuation of this movie. In the prison, there are a lot of polices. They are very bad person. Rook Jackson resists for their violence. Then, they shut him in a lonely prison. However shutting him in a lonely prison is bad plan for him because he decided prison break in this prison. He tried prison break sometimes, but he was caught by policies. When he won the fight with Doragurain who was boss in this prison, he became boss in this prison. Then he tried to escape with Doragurain. However they were caught by policies again. When they were caught, Rook Jackson was killed by policies using pistol. He wanted to see his mother. It was very sad story. I enjoyed watching this movie. This movie is different from my friend talk me and my first impression for this movie. On the other hand, other friend said this story is not interested. Probably, I thought that this movie is very old. I want to watch the movie which is younger than Cool Hand Luke.

 303/805

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿