2015年10月30日金曜日

The Frog Prince




This book made me happy because its end is very happy. This story is about one princess and prince who became frog with magic. I know the title of this book, but I read it for the first time. It is easy for me to read it because the story is very simple and clear.

The prince doesn't want to marry Prince Humperdink. He is smelly and smug and slimier than fog. I laughed this scene. In addition, I felt very interesting that the expression which is "I never want to marry him, I'd rather eat my toenails.". She met one frog which can speak. I don't believe in speaking frog. However, I want to meet the speaking frog if it exists in real world. Then the princess breaked promise with frog. It is bad thing. I felt she is wrong. We have to keep our promise even if it is a person in high position. The princess treated the frog cruelly so it looks very poor. After that she apologized to treat cruelly and kissed him. Then, surprisingly, the frog became handsome young prince! I was very surprised it. In fact, the frog is young prince. Then the prince and princess married. I think it is good thing that they are happy.

Mike, Gordon. (2007). The Frog Pricne. London; Usborne

214/2902

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿