2015年10月27日火曜日

dialy


Event 1

Last Sunday, today was my birthday so I went to Karaoke my friends. We drank and sang in Karaoke. In addition, I was given tobacco to my friend. However, I give up smoking because I became 21 years old. I spent a good time and we enjoyed.

Event 2

Last Monday, I was absent from a school because I was very sleepy. Therefore, I could not go writing class. I think that I will go writing class next Monday. I will do my best.

Event 3

Last Tuesday, I went to sashimi shop with my friends. I like sashimi very much so we ate a lot of sashimi. However, I spent a lot of money so I have no money now. If I were a rich, I could eat a many foods.

Event 4

Last Wednesday, I went to the Kawauchi junior high school to play volleyball. I belong to the calligraphy club, so we played volleyball as circle activity. I was tired very much because it was after a long absence, and I exercised.

Event 5

Last Thursday, I looked for some part time jobs with my friend on smart phone. We are going to receive an interview next Sunday. It is very important for me to receive an interview. If I can pass an interview, I earn a lot of money, and I want to buy arm watch.

232/1899

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿