2014年7月8日火曜日

Vacation


Today, I went to karaoke with my friends in Oita city. I sang a lot of songs. My favorite singer are Kusuo, Exile, and Syouta Shimizu, so I sang there songs. I spent nice times. On the other hands, I was very tired because I drove a motorcycle for three hours. It is tired of me to drive a motorcycle because it is not a car, so if I had a car, I would have been comfort. I want to buy a car and I want a lot of money.

 

Today, I visit Miyazaki by motorcycle. I will go to karaoke with my friends, so I like to sing very much. My friends say that you are not good at singing a song, but I think that I am good at singing a song very much. Tomorrow, we will go to the Umitamago which is aquarium. I am looking forward to going to aquarium because I have never been to aquarium. In addition, there is the Takasaki mountain near by then. On the other hands, an examination is near. I feel sad and troublesome. It is difficult for me to pass the examination. I wish I take a unit and I want to become a junior.


206words

3907

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿