2014年7月1日火曜日

Typing


Study
I am not good at speaking and writing English. I do not know English word only a little, so I often use English Card. I think that I am fool because I have no ever studied. I must study harder than ever. I am be going to read many English books and watching English videos so it is basic knowledge not to be enough to me. I want to become English champion in Kumamoto Gakuen University.

Other classes
I go to KGU where I learn to English, because I want to be a English teacher. I have to study harder. On the other hands, I study other subjects. It is interesting for me to learn. The subject is Psychology. I am interested in psychology, so studying psychology is as interest as studying English. I like it, but I like English better than Psychology because speaking English is very cool and

Foreign countries
I have never been to foreign countries because I was not interested in other countries, but recently I think that I want to visit other country. I want to go to America the best, because America is big city and I want to be an American. It is very cool for me. My dream is junior high school's English teacher, and I want to be a big singer if I can do there. I often hear that United States of America is the place where people can get their dreams.  I want to go America as fast as possible.

Favorite movies
My favorite movies are “Run away” and “Bloody Monday” which are Japanese movies. Run away's story is four men run away from police men for their beloved persons. Bloody Monday's story is using killer virus terrorism. Falcon is Takagi who is great hacker. He saves Japan. I like these movies because it is exciting for me to watch it and main characters are very cool. On the other hand, I do not like horror movies because these movies are bad for my heart and my girlfriend hates horror movies. I want to watch next movie as fast as I can.

Using the computer
I do not like using computers because it is very difficult for me to use it, so I am not good at using computers. I can not blind touch and typing fast. I did not know that I use computers many times at Kumamoto Gakuen University, so I spend hard times. I think that I want university teacher to give more explanations in Japanese if they use it. Because of using computers, my friends can not do their homework. No, they do not try to do their homework. I want to be good at using computers because I have a lot of homework using computers

About my keitai
We can not live without cellphone because Japan became the information-oriented society. Of course, I have a cellphone which type is iPhone 5c. Its color is light blue. My cellphone wears blue cover and strap of donald. I often use camera, call, mail, games and line. It is very useful for me to use my cellphone. I downloaded some games. For example, I have "Wind runner", "One peace", and "Tum and Tum". It is very interesting for me to play it. It makes me happy, so when I feel sad, I play it.

Friends
My topic is my friends in Kumamoto city and in my hometown. I like my local friends better than Kumamoto's friends because the time that I spent together is different, so I spent longer time with my local friends than university's friends. But I do not dislike them, rather I like them very much. By the way, I want to go back to my hometown with university friends because I want to meet them and I want university's friends to meet my local friends. I wish they become good friend if I take university's friends to my hometown.

My life
I was born in October six, 1994 in Hyuga city. When I was 6 years old, I became a elementary school student. My elementary school name is Tomitaka elementary school. Probably, I was full of vitality when I was elementary school student. I graduated from elementary school when I was 12 years old, and entered a junior high school. My junior high school name is Hyuga junior high school. I felt this period was the happiest in my life because just fun. Then I could make many friends there. In addition, I went school trip for the first time when I was junior high school student.
 
 
773 words

total 3701 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿