2014年7月1日火曜日

My life rewrite

I was born in October six, 1994 in Hyuga city. When I was 6 years old, I became a elementary school student. My elementary school name is Tomitaka elementary school. Probably, I was full of vitality when I was elementary school student. I graduated from elementary school when I was 12 years old, and entered a junior high school. My junior high school name is Hyuga junior high school. I felt this period was the happiest in my life because just fun. Then I could make many friends there. In addition, I went school trip for the first time when I was junior high school student. I graduated from junior high school when I was 15 years old, and entered a high school. My high school name is Hyuga high school. I went to ther to study and to go to university. I spent pleasant school life, made new friends, discovered a new things, and joined a basketball club. However, in a shameful thing I dropped out Hyuga high school because I did a bad  thing in various ways, and high school teacher said me about you dropped out of this school. I looked for next school while working part time job because I wanted to become a university student and a junior high school teacher, so my dream is to teach in a junior high school and I was not able to give up my dream. However, I could not look for a next high school. I talked with father of my friend. Then fortunately, he looked for next school for me. I was glad and thanked him. This school was Nobeoka Gakuen High School. I decided to move into there. Nobeoka Gakuen High School was very strong in sports but students results were bad. Citizens of Miyazaki say Nobegaku basketball club is Nobegaku panthers. NG panthers was the strongest other high school basketball club teams in Japan, so they became Japanese champion five times while I was Nobeoka Gakuen high school student. I felt they were cool then. I made first foreigner friend who name is Bamba. He always stupid me, so he is good at speaking Japanese. When he called me, he always said "oi bakaura". When I think now, I can not help laughing at. I want to meet him again. I graduated from Nobeoka Gakuen high school, and left my hometown. I entered the Kumamoto Gakuen University, so began to single life. This university is interesting place I think. I met new friends in this university. I was used to a college life. I am doing prat time job. I have problem about taking a unit. I study harded tha now, and I want to be a junior high school English teacher.

457 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿