2015年12月13日日曜日

University Life


 The interesting thing is that there are many people in this university. I can make many friends. I have three friends who are very interesting because they are fun. On holiday, I often go drinking with them. It is very interesting for me to drink with them but my money decreases after going to drink. I often feel very bad. I can study English. This university has a library. I often go there to study English and to write report with my friends over and above I am taught by my English teacher. This university has interesting native teachers. I like them. I can do part time job. I work at Totanya. It is bar. I do work to make a dish. It is very difficult for me to cook dish. There are lot of learn it, but I feel worth doing for the work over and above Totanya of people are good person and kindness. I like them. The uninteresting thing is that it is not Miyazaki. I can not meet my best friends. I want to go back to my home town as soon as possible. I love Miyazaki because it is interesting and very fun for me to do everything. I am dying to meet my friends early. When I am in Kumamoto city, I spend a lot of my money. On the other hands, when I am in Miyazaki city, I can do without money. There are a lot of subjects. English, math, Christianity, political science, and other many subjects. I feel tired. When I was a high school student, I thought that I only had to study English to become a university student. To become a university student is harder than I thought. The university costs money very much. For example, single life costs, good terms costs, it costs the cost of living, too. It costs the tuition most. Therefore I do not have money. It wants prevent saving it more from the next fiscal year and from spending money too much. What I want to do from now on. I study harder than now, so I want to be able to speak English. A person who can speak English is cool. Not only I can talk, but also even TOEIC wants to get a point. I become able to talk to some extent before I graduate, even a test becomes able to take a point and wants to go to the next stage. I will want to be a English teacher in the future.
420 words
7263

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿