2015年12月14日月曜日

Book Rview

This book's story is about go-kart race. Biff's family made a new go-kart because they had old and broken go-kart. It looks very fun. They helped each other, so I was moved it very much. The new go-kart is very exciting. I want it. I envy them. However, the new go-kart was broken during practice riding go-kart. I was surprised, but they fixed it fast, so I was glad to it. In the race day, the go-kart raced down the hill. At first Biff's go-kart is very fast and in front of other go-kart, but it came third at last. It was very sad. However, Biff win a prize. It was the best-looking go-kart. I was glad to it. 

I want to make go-kart by myself, and ride it and I want to win the go-kart race. If I make it, I want to make very cute one. It is very difficult forme to make it, but I want to try it. I like driving, so I can enjoy driving go-kart absolutely.

Reference
Brychta, Alex. (1994). The Go-kart Race. Imago, China; Oxford Reading Tree

182 words
7716

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿