2014年11月28日金曜日

Dialy-Week9


2014/11/28

 

 

Event 1

Monday, I read the book in my house. It’s story about soccer. After that, I watched TV. However, there was no interest TV program for me, then I took a bath. Today was boring day.

 

Event 2

Tuesday, I studied English tonight. The word that I leaned was accomplish, fulfill, found, establish, compose, admit, recognize, and oppose. I think that I should learned more the words because I do not have knowledge and know many words than any other student.

 

Event 3

Wednesday, I should have studied, but my friend came to my home. I thought that I study English after I go back to home. However, I did not study English.

 

Event 4

Thursday, I cooked a lot of dishes for dinner with my friends. These menu were hamburger steak, karaage, agedashi-dofu, salad, and yaki-meshi. It were very delicious for us to eat these, but we spent long time and very tired. I want to cook again someday.

 

Event 5

Friday, I went shopping because I wanted clothes. I spent a lot of money. After that, I called my friends by telephone. We went to karaoke to sing songs. It was interesting for me to sing songs with my friends, so I like to sing. I want to go shopping and karaoke again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿