2014年4月30日水曜日

Essay Letter to my hostfamily

 Helo. Let me intoroduce myself. My name is Takaki. I am nineteen years old. I live in Kumamoto city, but I am from Miyazaki. I go to KGU, where I study English. I study not only English but also French. I like English, so I want to be able to speak English and want to become cool.
 By the way, do you like basketball? I like it very much. It is exciting for me to play basketball. It is more interesting than any other sport. On the other hand, I do noto like soccer because I am not good at playing sports. If you sre good at playing soccer, please teach me how to play soccer.
 I am English and your culture, so I am looking forward to learning about your country. However, I am an English beginner so I can not speak English well. I study harder than now before I visit your country.
 What kind of coutry is your country? Kumamoto is very small town. Our country has 4 seasons. Now it is too cold to ride on a bike. That is why I want to buy a car. Is your country cold? I do not bike cold. How do you think that? Which do you like better, Summer or winter? What is the famous food in your country? I want to it very much. How many people are thererin your family?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿